Team Gimpy t-shirts

Anything & Everything.
shagzomatic
Bike: 2005 FZ6, 2006 SV650, 2007 R1

Team Gimpy t-shirts

Postby shagzomatic » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:21 am

I've been talking about doing this for a while, but finally sat down and put together a design last night. So this is finally happening. :lol:

TEAM GIMPY!
shirtpreview.jpg

There are plenty of us around here who are currently or have been made gimpy by some kind of bike wreck...this is for you. I'm going to be putting together an order for these. Currently planning on doing it on a charcoal gray shirt. Shirts should run about $15 if we can get an order of 10 together, possibly lower depending on total order volume. If you want me to ship it to you, I just ask that you cover the cost of shipping.

I'm working on some additional options like other colors or possibly adding names/numbers to the back -- more on that soon.

I'm in the early stages of putting this together, so right now just let me know if you're interested. The place I'm trying out for this round of printing has the ability to do a group order form so you'll all be able to put in your orders & pay online if you want to. I'll put a deadline on responses and get the ball rolling on the order soon.
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything.

CCS/ASRA #380
Pirate Dog Motosport: www | fb | insta

naldge
Bike: 2001 Honda F4i

Re: Team Gimpy t-shirts

Postby naldge » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:24 am

i'm interested....might get two and use them as workout shirts
visualize wealth, and put yourself in the picture

Sportbiker
Bike: '05 636, Titanium

Postby Sportbiker » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:27 pm

Wish we had a fund to give those out to the suckers (like me) who actually deserve them :P

The shirt I most wished I'd bought has in big words, "I love my wife" with little letters in between "I love [it when] my wife [lets me go to the track]" Perfect.
Shitty planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Sportbiker's tips on what not to do when you want to sell something:
    Post an artistic picture where your bike takes up 5% of the area.
    "Price firm but willing to negotiate."

shagzomatic

Postby shagzomatic » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:27 pm

I may or may not be planning on purchasing a few extras to keep around for awards... :lol:

CCS/ASRA #380

shagzomatic

Postby shagzomatic » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:56 pm

Alright, here's the lowdown...just shy of $12 each, lots of colors available. I'm trying out an online ordering option where you can submit your color/size and just pay online. If you don't want to or can't order online, there's an option to pay me later.

Let me know if you want one and I'll send you the ordering link.

I'm trying not to post it publicly so I don't end up with random people I've never heard of telling me they want shirts and not paying for them. :lol:

ORDER DEADLINE IS THIS THURSDAY, SEPT 17TH. This is a little on the quick side, but if I can get the order in at the end of the week, I can have these for the Blackhawk CCS round and avoid having to ship to a bunch of folks.

CCS/ASRA #380