Introduce yourself.
Andyman
Bike: 2015 Harley Street Glide

Re: New Girl

Postby Andyman » Fri May 30, 2014 2:49 pm

shagzomatic wrote:
UmbrellaGirl wrote:Bryan and Tyne are going to go as well :thumbup:

I applaud your persistence at trying to make this happen. :lol:

GOOOOO!!!!! you wont regret it.. Tell your job you're sick and the only cure for it is adrenaline and motorcycle exhaust...... :ambulance:

Sportbiker
Bike: '05 636, Titanium

Postby Sportbiker » Fri May 30, 2014 3:56 pm

shagzomatic wrote:
Sportbiker wrote:don't know when the wife will find funds for me to buy days.

*cough*cough*

:whistle:
No can do. My reference to needing to pick dates was to avoid business trips and this was the poster child.

Got a line from my old riding partner down in Indiana so I am pretty certain I'm hitting Putnam in August or Sept. Other than RA, I'm guessing I'll only get in one Wed this year. Time will tell, dates forthcoming.
Shitty planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Sportbiker's tips on what not to do when you want to sell something:
    Post an artistic picture where your bike takes up 5% of the area.
    "Price firm but willing to negotiate."

shagzomatic
Bike: 2005 FZ6, 2006 SV650, 2007 R1

Postby shagzomatic » Fri May 30, 2014 4:04 pm

Andyman wrote:GOOOOO!!!!! you wont regret it.. Tell your job you're sick and the only cure for it is adrenaline and motorcycle exhaust...... :ambulance:

The irony of the guy who sold his track bike telling me I won't regret going to the track is not lost on me. :rofl:

Anyway, it's not the job that's the hold-up. And I definitely will not regret it, because I'm planning on going for the MotoVid track day in September. :twofinger:
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything.

CCS/ASRA #380
Pirate Dog Motosport: www | fb | insta

Caz
Bike: 1987 honda spree (iowa edition)

Postby Caz » Fri May 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Sportbiker wrote:I'm really worried about that. This vacation is very pricey and don't know when the wife will find funds for me to buy days. I want the 2-1 with Road America. Already have housing cleared for that and I actually like Wednesdays. I do need to set my days, they're getting consumed by kid and work events. I'll post 'em up a week or so after I get back.

I really need a new front tire too, but at least the rear has a replacement waiting to be fit.

Might have a front you can have let me look
"Carry the front wheel half a centimeter in the air all the way up the hill at 150mph put it down just over the rise, it's just a timing issue." Colin Edwards, "The Doctor, the tornado and the Kentucky Kid"