Welcome to our new sponsor, MotoVid!

Moderator: MOTOMOOKIE

shagzomatic
Bike: 2005 FZ6, 2006 SV650, 2007 R1

Welcome to our new sponsor, MotoVid!

Postby shagzomatic » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:57 pm

We're very pleased to announce that MotoVid is joining Quad City Sportbikes as a sponsor for 2014. For anyone not familiar with them, MotoVid has been running some great track days and rider clinics at Blackhawk Farms Raceway for many years. For more info on them, their programs, and their schedule, check out their site at http://www.motovid.com/ .

MotoVid has also generously provided us with some FREE TRACK DAYS to give away to QCSB members this year, so stay tuned for more details on that as the season nears!
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything.

CCS/ASRA #380
Pirate Dog Motosport: www | fb | insta

Sportbiker
Bike: '05 636, Titanium

Re: Welcome to our new sponsor, MotoVid!

Postby Sportbiker » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:08 pm

How cool! I was just IM'ing with some guy in the Indiana area and saying how my time with STT was great but after some time with the Motovid team, I feel happier with the format. The training classes with Motovid felt more like the "old days" with STT as well so I think they're a better org to help new riders get started.
Shitty planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Sportbiker's tips on what not to do when you want to sell something:
    Post an artistic picture where your bike takes up 5% of the area.
    "Price firm but willing to negotiate."

Andyman
Bike: 2015 Harley Street Glide

Postby Andyman » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:56 pm

:eek: :banana-rock: :rockon:

Caz
Bike: 1987 honda spree (iowa edition)

Postby Caz » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:49 am

Hey I know those guys lol. This is awesome. Im trying to make sure I'm at all the dates either as a cr or just riding. We have our cr training coming up at the end of march so the track days will start shortly after it'll be cool to meet alot of the people from the street rides.
"Carry the front wheel half a centimeter in the air all the way up the hill at 150mph put it down just over the rise, it's just a timing issue." Colin Edwards, "The Doctor, the tornado and the Kentucky Kid"