"Intro to track day riding" seminar feeler hosted by Motovid.com

If it's on two wheels, it goes here.
raycecar50

"Intro to track day riding" seminar feeler hosted by Motovid.com

Postby raycecar50 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:39 am

Hey everyone! I am in the process of trying to set up a track day riding seminar, presented by Motovid.com, set up in the quad cities. I am trying to get Hawkeye motorworks on board to host this event. I am hoping to get an idea for the amount of interest or likelihood that you would attend this seminar! It would likely take place on a Saturday and is free of charge! The seminar covers basic information as to what you can expect at a track day or riders clinic, basic requirements for the bike and gear, and also how track days and riders clinics will benefit your overall skills and safety both on the track and the street. If enough people show up, a track day will be given away to 1 lucky person! If yourself, or anyone else you know would be interested, please let me know and I'll get this seminar set up! Thanks!

shagzomatic
Bike: 2005 FZ6, 2006 SV650, 2007 R1

Re: "Intro to track day riding" seminar feeler hosted by Motovid.com

Postby shagzomatic » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:03 pm

I'd show up...although I'm not sure if I really count. :lol:

This would be a great opportunity to try to push some track newbies over the edge, if you know anyone you've been trying to get out there. Most everyone I know has finally taken the plunge, but I have a couple I'm still trying to work on.
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything.

CCS/ASRA #380
Pirate Dog Motosport: www | fb | insta