I am looking to sell or trade my 2008 Gsxr 750 race/track bike! It currently has 15,500 miles and a clean title. I've had the bike a season and a half and have done 3 race weekends and 10 track days with it. It is very well set up and if it does not sell, I have no problem running it next year. I'm looking to pick up a 600cc or 1000cc bike for next year. I'm asking $4650 for the bike and spares or $5000 for the bike, spares, and spare set of wheels with galfer rotors. My number is 563-212-9458
-k-tech 35dds pro shock
- GP tech/traxxion front forks. Sprung for 190lb rider.
-full graves exhaust
- power commander with annitori quick shift
- accussato master cylinder with stainless lines
-motion pro quick turn throttle
-keyless gas cap and wood craft keyless harness
-woodcraft engine sliders
- vortex clip ons and rear sets
- hotbodies superbike body. Never been down. Painted by me.
- spares include clip on tubes, cables, ebc GPFAX pads in the package, and misc parts.
I'm sure there's some I'm missing. It's a fully set up racebike that has been down previous to my ownership. I can provide more pictures upon request.
QCSB will be shutting down soon. More details here
Looking to sell/buy/trade something? Post it here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: Feb 2010
- Bike: 2005 FZ6, 2006 SV650, 2007 R1
- Location: Davenport, IA