MotoVid ALMTD & clinics - Sat-Mon, Sep 5-7

Track day events and discussion.
shagzomatic
Bike: 2005 FZ6, 2006 SV650, 2007 R1

MotoVid ALMTD & clinics - Sat-Mon, Sep 5-7

Postby shagzomatic » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:26 am

Motovid's big Labor Day weekend all levels track day, rider clinic, and JP43 training event Is coming up on Labor Day weekend, Saturday September 5th - Monday September 7th. This MotoVid's only weekend event for the year, so for those of you who have trouble getting out for the Wednesday events, this is the time to get out to the track! Because this is a weekend, you can bet there will be plenty of people looking to go, so head over to motovid.com and get signed up early to make sure you don't miss out. Wednesdays have been selling out this year, so you can bet this weekend will be as well.

Remember, all QCSB forum members get $15 off your registration fee. All you need is an account on this site, no minimum post count -- just PM me and I'll send you our coupon code.

2015-bwing-benefit.png

Saturday night is the annual Broken Wing Benefit, an event with wing cooking & eating contests, and an auction -- all benefiting the Roadracing World Action Fund. This helps fund the air fences you see around the track. This event is great fun, so anyone out for any part the weekend should be sure to check this out on Saturday evening.

Questions? Comments? Excitement? Need a ride? Post it here. :ride:

There have been a lot of people talking about this one...at last count I think I knew of 9 people from here planning on riding at some point over the weekend. Should be a great time! :mrgreen:
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything.

CCS/ASRA #380
Pirate Dog Motosport: www | fb | insta

naldge
Bike: 2001 Honda F4i

Re: MotoVid ALMTD & clinics - Sat-Mon, Sep 5-7

Postby naldge » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:41 pm

Saturday and Sunday booked.....:bike:
visualize wealth, and put yourself in the picture

TLSR381
Bike: 2006 SV650 track (purple)

Postby TLSR381 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:08 pm

QCSB Roll-Call...who all will be there? I'm still pending physician approval to ride on Sunday. Therapist said the plan is to submit request end of next week, with an update of my progress. So I probably won't know for sure until the week of.

I've got 3 pallets to contribute for a fire. Anyone up for s'mores?

I was thinking it might be cool if we donated something from the QCSB....Do you think anyone would bid on somethin glike a movie night basket with TT 3D, and a few years of TT Highlight DVD's??.or the movies/documentaries like Faster, Fastest, Dust to Glory, etc?
What the world needs now, is more purple and lime green.

TLSR381
Bike: 2006 SV650 track (purple)

Postby TLSR381 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Here's who I have riding...am I missing anyone?

Allen (riding Sat/Sun)
Andrew (riding Sat & Mon)
Bryan (??? Sat, working Sun, Pridmore clinic Mon)
Chris (riding Sat & Mon)
Doug (riding Sun?)
Gary (riding Sat/Sun)
Jennifer (riding Sat, Mon?)
Michael (riding Sat & Mon, training in on corners Sun)
Rayce (all 3 days?)
Tyné (still TBD, if riding then Sun only)
Zach (all 3 days?)
What the world needs now, is more purple and lime green.

Caz
Bike: 1987 honda spree (iowa edition)

Postby Caz » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:14 pm

:rockon: I'll be doing something all three days. I think we need to try and get a few to go up as early as possible to save our spot. I'm off al day friday so me and kelly can leave whenever. We'll have three trailers and a bunch of tents in guess? Maybe by the trees so we can claim the fire pit. All the brush was cut down so should be easier on bugs. Idk what do yall think?
"Carry the front wheel half a centimeter in the air all the way up the hill at 150mph put it down just over the rise, it's just a timing issue." Colin Edwards, "The Doctor, the tornado and the Kentucky Kid"

shagzomatic

Postby shagzomatic » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:21 pm

ShagzWife & I will take off whenever we can Fri afternoon but we are both working that day. Usually my CEO closes us up early the day before a holiday or holiday weekend, so I should be able to get going sometime in the afternoon. We probably won't be there right when the gate opens, but I hate unloading my trailer in the dark so we won't be too late. :)

Rig totals...I think 3 enclosed trailers, 1 toy hauler, and a few misc tents, shady looking vans, and smaller trailers. As many bikes & riders as we have, across from T4 we could probably stretch ourselves from those two trees Mikeurtno likes for his hammock down almost to the next trees past where the pavement stops and we wouldn't be hogging a bunch of extra real estate.

Who all is arriving Friday night? Most people, I think?

CCS/ASRA #380

Sportbiker
Bike: '05 636, Titanium

Postby Sportbiker » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:11 pm

I won't arrive until Sat morning. Will come with truck and trailer as usual but can probably land wherever and just take up someone's EZ Up space. Caz, save me a nice spot next to Umbrella Girl :leghump: Still don't know about my overnight plan.
Shitty planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Sportbiker's tips on what not to do when you want to sell something:
    Post an artistic picture where your bike takes up 5% of the area.
    "Price firm but willing to negotiate."

Jd020687

Postby Jd020687 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:39 am

Yup yup I'm signed up for Saturday and Monday!!! I got Friday off so I was hoping to follow someone up, whatever time is good for me as long as it keeps me from getting lost haha
And shagz can I still take you up on that tent offer if you still got an extra one up for grabs?

Gre8one7
Bike: 03 R1

Postby Gre8one7 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:37 am

well looks like im scheduled to corner work monday so riding sat and sunday unless things change.
#27 Yamaha R6

shagzomatic

Postby shagzomatic » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:38 am

Jd020687 wrote:And shagz can I still take you up on that tent offer if you still got an extra one up for grabs?

Yep, still available. I need to do some repair to a metal ring that's a little bent out of shape and double-check I have enough undamaged stakes (the ground really didn't want to let go of some stakes at Road America :lol:), but we should be good to go by then. I don't have a spare air mattress or anything like that, so you're on your own for something to sleep on once you're inside, though. :)

CCS/ASRA #380