Fall Crud Run

Street rides, bike nights, etc.
shagzomatic
Bike: 2005 FZ6, 2006 SV650, 2007 R1

Fall Crud Run

Postby shagzomatic » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Anyone thinking about going?

I'm a bit on the fence myself. I probably need to put new tires on the FZ if I'm going to make a trip that long, and I'm not sure if I want to spend that money right this second. The Zuma would probably not be a great backup option either. :lol:
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything.

CCS/ASRA #380
Pirate Dog Motosport: www | fb | insta

Apex_It
Bike: 2015 Triumph Daytona 675R

Re: Fall Crud Run

Postby Apex_It » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:26 pm

First I've heard of it, though I'm a newbie to the bike scene really. Tried to dig up some info:
https://www.slimeycrudrun.com/

I've always wanted to try a long-distance ride, but this is pretty short notice.

What exactly goes on with this? Early morning ride to Wisconsin and ride randomly between the villages on the route, chat with folks, and check out the other bikes?

shagzomatic
Bike: 2005 FZ6, 2006 SV650, 2007 R1

Re: Fall Crud Run

Postby shagzomatic » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Most times when I go, I try to go up Saturday and make a weekend of it. Usually I'll just go to Pine Bluff and hang out, checking everything out, then grab lunch and head home. If I were to do it this year I think I'd go up & back on Sunday, but....I think I'm out at this point. Haven't gotten tires for the FZ yet, so I think other than maybe a few shorter jaunts around the area, I'm probably getting close to done for the year.
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything.

CCS/ASRA #380
Pirate Dog Motosport: www | fb | insta